Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: summer thoughts

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

summer thoughts

so, how's your summer vacation's been?

if you're askin' me...mine's been sweltering, svelte and really sweaty (of course, it's a grand summer vacation, hehe). and i've started to really adapt and adopt my neutral tones (that's skin, surfin' and sunbathin'), amidst a lot of shoppe and shop talk with my family, circle of friends and my S.O. (hmm, significant other? or maybe, just maybe: simple overtures that may constitute to a great deal of musicality, notes of theatrical originality, take your pick...), for abbreviations and letters may mean a lot too, or may differ in some sense. you get my drift, naman di ba? (grins)

while on the topic of summertime, one of my fave songs by Richard Marx come to mind: "Endless Summer Nights"...just a few lyrics and i am in my smiley & sunshiny mood again...

...and i remember how you love me
time was all we had until the day you said goodbye
and i remember every moment
all those endless summer nights...

my take: do remember that each day, and, each night will leave a thought of either bliss, or sad memories, these are but pains that both you and I need to go thru...for each day will always be a learning experience and another chance to dwell on the varying shades of life.

ciao, bella!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home