Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: On...Fresh Start/s and New Beginning/s

Friday, January 06, 2006

On...Fresh Start/s and New Beginning/s

Starting over...whether by your own or with someone...will always be life-changing.
I used to be bothered by the years creeping up on me while I'm still by myself but not quite anymore. I've become quite comfortable in my own skin and even though the concept of staying single never leaves my mind, I am still happy on my own.
But lately, I've been listening to a troubled heart...
To paint you the picture, a girlfriend of mine and her bf for 8 years are on a semi-apart, semi-together scenario (for lack of better word to define it)...heck! call it a semi-cooling off period. He says he needs space because of work, She just won't take things as they are (hey, she deserves an explanation about his uncalled for behavior!).
Now, He says they're just friends (after 8 years of being sweethearts, he suddenly comes to that realization...hmmmm, tell me about it).
Both are starting over...on very unclear terms. They're left hanging on the premise of being unable to let go, yet being just friends.

PS. Don't even think about telling me to just back off because it's their business. Or that I'm taking sides. I'm just a concerned friend...and I mean no harm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home