Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: Word Play

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Word Play

It's the last week of September already. So far, this is only my (short) second entry for this month. I haven't been updating for some time because I've been sidetracked by other matters. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more in the coming days.
On a side note:
"Thank you for calling Wayward Enterprise. This is Sam speaking. How may I assist you?"
"Thank you for calling Wendy's, we appreciate your business. My name is Sam. May I take your order please?"
"Good morning, reservations department. This is Sam speaking. How can I help you today?"
"Thank you for calling Piper's Pickle Packs. My name is Sam. How may I be of service to you?"
...and then some. Try saying the sentences above...over and over and over. Don't forget to emphasize certain words, have a varied intonation every time and practice as if your life depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home