Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: Oh, crap!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh, crap!

I'm in a very sullen mood today.
Actually, I've felt this way since last night. I've been told to stop whining about not being able to make an internet connection. Huh? I wasn't even doing anything to her. I was just trying to make a net connection after calling tech support and doing what I can to ease things up. Not even trying to bother her with my supposed "whining". Of course, I told her that she sometimes don't act like a psyc teacher. You know, psyc teachers are supposed to know about individual differences, right? Now, she asked me to do something for her. Double huh?
Earlier, I came to realize that another person has been talking really mean things about me to someone else. Like: I'm too proud, I don't do anything at home, I don't wash my own clothes, I have low self-esteem, I always ask for money, I sleep all day, I have attention disorder, I am a deadbeat, etc. Hey...she made me sound like I'm a BIG BITCH. Take note, she's been telling this to a guy who doesn't know anything about me. The guy even said that: I'm strange. Yikes! That coming from a guy who only got to talk to me for about 10 minutes tops.
I've been told that if "you don't have anything nice to say about anyone, then don't say anything"...and..."it's not what you say but how you say it". Perhaps both of these well-meaning women never came across those quotes before.
Just in case you're still reading this portion, let me just say that I'm not any of those mean things above. I'm not confrontational, I cook-wash the dishes-shop-market-wash my own clothes-cleanup-etc, I don't sleep all day, I've no problems with my self-esteem (but only when someone demeans me to other people), I'm no deadbeat and I DON'T have attention disorder.
I had to defend myself because no one else will defend me, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home