Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: Snippets of something else?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Snippets of something else?

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon. I met up with some friends for a "reunion" of sorts. 'Twas quite a respite after all the boring weeks that went by. So, the guys took the liberty of ordering buckets of beer and pulutan. I just ordered a bottle of Coke (I'm always the party-pooper, hehe).
I took a seat. And...well, just read on.

"I'd like to sit beside you," he said to me.
"Sure," I replied.
"You're serious, right? You may not know it but I'm serious too" (I'm a serious person, hehe)
"I know. I'm always serious" I answered.

Then he proceeded to talk about other stuff like...
"I'm your friend, right?", he asked.
"Yes, you are my friend".
And he shook my hand. (Is it a deal or no deal?, hehe)

"If ever you need me for anything, just give me a text and promise, I'll be there", he said.
"Ok. Thanks."

"I like you," he said.
"Same to you," I replied.

Then...he gave me a kiss on my right cheek. So, I kissed him back. (Nothing wrong with kissing back someone who kisses you right? It's just a buzz on the cheek and it felt good, hehe)

He also placed his hand on my hip, fleetingly. I placed my arms along his shoulders and hugged him too. (Nothing wrong with that either, right?. Hehe) My arms didn't stay long upon his shoulders, sorry.

There was a lot of small talk in between too.
Lots of laughter.
I was in good company.

Goodbye...was a kiss (on the cheek) and a hug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Four-eyed-missy said...

Uyyy, siisay man daw iyan?? I smell something :P

Way to go, girl!

Friday, November 10, 2006 5:05:00 AM  
Blogger sam said...

hey zarah,
lest you think of something else (or smell something way beyond..) he's just a friend and a younger guy too (i've noticed that some of the interesting guys are in the younger age bracket! inay! baka ako makasuhan nin corruption of minor/s! habu ko!)..altho he calls me "my sam", whatever that means.

advance merry christmas!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home