Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: Family Matters

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family Matters


Maxxis is the new angel in our life today. I call him the family's "wonder gift." He is my 2nd nephew. The 2nd son of my younger brother, Pips. And I'm such a proud Tita and Ninang (Iam both Maxxis' Aunt & Godmother). This little boy was born a month before he was due. At 8 months to be exact, a preemie. The most common neonatal births happen when the babies are 7 months on the way or full-term at 9 months. Maybe Maxxis was just too hyper. He was born via Ceasarean Section, never needed an incubator and is quite healthy. He is often asleep these days and he drinks a lot of milk. He's not a crybaby too. His mama, Puds (my wonderful sis-in-law) was unaware that she's on labor. By golly! She even went to work that day! She is one tough mama! Puds takes care of their kids whenever my brother is on his regular ship duties as a Marine Engineer. Puds and Pips looks so good together. It's just great to see two people so different yet so hapy with each other. This happiness can also be seen on the faces of their 3 loving kids, Florence Joy (Kinkann), Kurt William (Brad) & Hector Philipp (Maxxis).

PS. I'll be posting pics of Maxxis' christening soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home