Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: Rush Detour

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rush Detour

Crazy and hectic days are here again. Pouncing on me every time. Much as I really hate doing anything on-the-rush, sometimes it cannot be avoided. When this happens, I try my best to calm down, take everything in stride and just do my best. But I'd rather not rush for the simple reason: haste makes waste.
If it's your first time to do something new, loopholes may not be avoided entirely. Some important details may also be overlooked. Time is never a trusted friend when you're trying to beat it. Physically, rushing tends to accelerate one's heart rate, cause uneven breathing, back-head-shoulder aches, and by my standards - rushing is a major pain in the butt!
There is nothing wrong with a bit of frenzy in our daily life. But wouldn't it be heaven if each of us can have a bit more of downtime? There's always a moment for anything, I suppose. Life can be better appreciated if each nuance is savored and every grit or grime is enjoyed.
See? No rush!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home