Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: scrap the crap!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

scrap the crap!

So what's new?
Nothing much - except for another undeserved tongue-lashing from the devil's gf. She was literally spewing out fire and hail. Such a pretty face with an unbelievable storage of vile words. Bad as it may sound, she blamed me for messing up some papers, again. I did not. It was the other girl's fault because she never gave me the list (but she claimed otherwise). Had to defend myself by saying: "I don't have a copy of that list. Each time I get anything from these people, I clip it in a folder. There's nothing in the folder.' (how can I mess up anything when I don't have anything to mess it up with? figure that out!).
AND THEN, HELL BROKE LOOSE! IT WAS BRUTAL!
Well, I don't give a hoot.
Whenever the devil's gf starts crapping up her entrails, I just look her in the face and transport myself into a happier place filled with rainbows, clouds and waterfalls. In my head, I'm humming lalalalala, as the devil's gf's spitefulness bounces off me. Works all the time for me, hehe. But after the undeserved verbal abuse, the left part of my upper back hurts. Short yet intense bursts of back pain that lingers for a while. But it will never stay. Just think of rainbows, clouds and waterfalls.
Humming now...lalalalala.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home