Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: For: Dr. McDreamy of Naga

Thursday, July 24, 2008

For: Dr. McDreamy of Naga

The veil of worldwide web incognito is always appealing to shy (well, kinda shy) people like me. However, the ease of hitech is not a reason to just forget about boundaries or to step on others' feelings and sentiments. Owning up to what's written on personal blogs is a must.

That's the reason why I've taken this time, at 15 minutes past midnight on a Friday, to post a ShortTake for Dr. McDreamy of Naga - It's never my intention to put you in a predicament of any kind. As mentioned in my previous post (which I've promptly edited), I am not privy to any information about you and if I've gone beyond the limits of responsible blogging, may I ask for your dispensa again.

(P.S. I may not always see Dr. McDreamy of Naga everyday and I am not trying to win him over with words or anything. But I know that he is an awesome and respectable guy who's always ready with his trademark smile, gentle ways, silent good looks and Hippocratic abilities.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home