Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: The 'Do

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The 'Do

I've got a new hairstyle and I just love it!
Even if it took about two sessions (after work) with the hairstylist, I'm quiet happy how it turned out. I've read in one of the online beauty magazines that a girl should at least change her hairstyle every two years. A new hair color, a new style, a new cut, highlights - anything to liven up her looks. It's been said that "looking good means feeling good". Sure, inner beauty counts a lot but there's no harm with a little makeover. Nothing too drastic to start with, just a few tweaks - after hairstyles, next on the list could be touches of new blush, bronzer, lipstick, you know...girlie stuff. Haha, it's fun being a girl!
After having my long hair tied up all the time, its now only shoulder length. I look like a high school girl with better looking bangs. Definitely an improvement. It's still wash and wear. Shampoo, conditioner, towel dry, a bit of hair poduct to tame any frizz, comb, air dry - really low maintenance.
Nice. Maybe I'll have less bad hair days from now on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home