Sam's ShortTakes Unlimited: just can't get enough of FAB!!!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

just can't get enough of FAB!!!

I do have a LOT to be thankful for!
Regardless of how my heart aches with every disappointment, inspite of all the bitchy innuendos from my so-called 'friends' ( i don't need these crappy she-devils, hehe), amidst every hurtful powerplay, endless mind games and unbearable silence...I AM SO READY TO TAKE IT ALL IN!
Bring it on! I don't give a hoot if anyone (bitch or devil) wants to make mincemeat out of me. I'm way beyond caring. Haha, make me squirm if you want. I won't budge. Hehe, get your kind of high and try to put some dent on my nasty exterior. See if you can learn a thing or two from messing with me. It won't even matter anymore if you intend to make me angry since I am always 'anger brewing personified' (yep, you need to exert a great deal of effort to make me angrier).
After much thought and silence, I came to the conclusion that people (specifically MEAN girls!) will do everything to pierce that happy bubble you've been immersed in. Nasty words, nasty thoughts, nasty gossip, everything! Strange why these MEAN girls would even try to squirm their non-existence into your very exciting life. Bakit ba gusto pang umeksena ng mga babaeng ito sa buhay mo? Get a life 'ho! Try to find someone else to harrass, hehe.
Anyhoo, I am just going with the flow. Adapting a fatalistic attitude to all that's FAB in my life right now. If it happens, it happens. Just accepting that shit is there all the time. How I deal or un-deal with all that's bad is ultimately up to me. Sadness is always a part of the happy equation. Striking a balance makes life more intoxicating and challenging. Challenge is my other middle name. Nothing perks me up (aside from a cup of home-brewed coffee) more than a a new challenge every time. And I usually get things done (I revel in my personal achievement because I never take advantage of anyone just to achieve glory. I give due to anyone who's lent me their precious time & expertise. I don't gloat. I simply say a very heartfelt 'thank you').
AND To my rainbow, my honeypie, my babe, my friend and my special guy: I will always be here to love you. We may not have all that's perfect in this lifetime, at least ours is always a work in progress. We may not always have sunshine all day but we will always have moonlight to keep our nights dreamy. We may never fight loud because we've found our special way of talking without getting personal. We may not always have a lot of time together but our time apart makes us look forward to being with each other. The world may not allow us to loudly declare our unconditional love because we know where we stand in this relationship. Without question, without any doubt, I am here for you. Your silent strength gives me a reason to look beyond the insanity that creeps into my life every now and then. I always thank Him for keeping you safe. Thank you for being you and I couldn't ask for more.
Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home